Pay on Delivery Terms & conditions
The availability of the pay on delivery option is subject to pay on delivery terms & conditions
1. The payment method is available to all the users and customers of the website & mobile application.
2. Payment on delivery is subjected to, cash limitation of Rs.10,000. The order value should not exceed Rs.10,000.
3. The limit can be lower depending on the Delivery pincode & address of the customer.
4. Convenience fees of Rs.30 will be charged on orders placed using pay on delivery. However, for a limited period, no convenience fees will be charged on any orders placed using pay on delivery.
5. The order amount has to be paid in full before receiving the package, product can be opened only after the payment is made by the customer.
6. Pay on delivery will not be available for some of products due to its demand; expiry of product (Applicable for some category like food & snacks, agro products, vegetable, groceries) company has the authority to decide the products.